[Spacewalk-list] RHEL 6 updates not syncing

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Tue Jan 9 20:53:04 UTC 2018

So I was looking for the Meltdown and Spectre updates in our SW environment.   RHEL 7.x updated just fine, and I can access the updates in SW, but I'm not finding the RHEL 6.x update.

If I issue a "yum repolist" from the command line I see there are 19887 packages in the repository.   However, when I issue a reposync, whether from the command line or from the GUI, I get a message in the log that say's there are only 19484 packages, a difference of 403 packages.

What would be causing SW reposync not to fully sync all of the packages in the repository?  Could there be a setting somewhere?  Could there be an issue with the RH certificate?  Thoughts?

Thank you.

Daryl