[Spacewalk-list] System and Server out of sync after reverting to previous backup of the server

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Wed Jan 17 08:54:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

I had a problem with our spacewalk server during updating from 2.6 to 2.7. SO I reverted back to a backup/snapshot of that server wich had just spacewalk 2.3 installed :( … So I upgraded to 2.6.

Now I see still systems to check in, but the software package list is compleat out of sync for most systems.

The repositories look up to date and a yum update package xyz puls the recent one from our spacewalk server. But the software/packagelist is not updated.

Even deleting a server profile from spacewalk and reregister it will not update the current package list.

Thanks for any suggestions and feedback on how to fix that.

	Regards . Götz