[Spacewalk-list] Your satellite certificate has expired

Ray Butler rbutler at workforcesoftware.com
Fri Jul 13 20:50:22 UTC 2018

Noticed this banner on my Spacewalk 2.4 login page today

Your satellite certificate has expired. Please visit the following link for steps on how to request or generate a new certificate: https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/tools/satcert Your satellite enters restricted period in 7 day(s).

Did the usual digging online and I can’t seem to find a copy of spacewalk-public.cert that doesn’t expire on 2018-07-13, even from github with the 2.8 release. Any ideas where I can grab an update certificate or a process that will let me recreate another self-signed certificate?

Thanks,

[/Users/rbutler/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1440227166]

Ray Butler
Senior Systems Engineer

WorkForce Software |  38705 Seven Mile Road, Livonia, MI 48152

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, or have been inadvertently and erroneously referenced in the address line, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message. (ID m031214)