[Spacewalk-list] Rename the spacewall server

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Tue Jul 17 07:24:57 UTC 2018

Am 17. Juli 2018 02:46:10 MESZ schrieb "Yakin, Francis" <Francis.Yakin at windriver.com>:
>Do we need to re-register all clients? rhnreg_ks  command?

No, it shouldn't. But you might need to change the server name within the config files on all clients in case you are unable to use the "old" name as CNAME for the 'new' name AND the "new" SSL cert of the server does NOT also contain the "old" name, so you won't get an SSL verify error.

Robert

--
sent from my mobile device