[Spacewalk-list] Your satellite certificate has expired

jin&hitman&Barracuda jinhitman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 07:58:28 UTC 2018

Hi
I did follow below link and correct my own syntax problems. Finally, I
created a new pair of RSA key and sign with them. Now the warning message
(Your satellite certificate has expired..) gone.

https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/CertCreation

May be this helps

> I have same situation and i found below link. But when i tried, i saw
> nothing is changed. It could be my fault so can you try below link and tell
> us if this help ?
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2015-August/msg00013.html
>
> On Fri, 13 Jul 2018, 23:51 Ray Butler, <rbutler at workforcesoftware.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Noticed this banner on my Spacewalk 2.4 login page today
>>

>> Your satellite certificate has expired. Please visit the following link
>> for steps on how to request or generate a new certificate:
>> https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/tools/satcert Your satellite enters
>> restricted period in 7 day(s).
>>

>> Did the usual digging online and I can’t seem to find a copy of
>> spacewalk-public.cert that doesn’t expire on 2018-07-13, even from github
>> with the 2.8 release. Any ideas where I can grab an update certificate or a
>> process that will let me recreate another self-signed certificate?
>>

>> Thanks,
>>

>> *[image:
>> /Users/rbutler/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1440227166]*
>>
>> Ray Butler
>>
>> Senior Systems Engineer
>>

>> *WorkForce Software* |  38705 Seven Mile Road, Livonia, MI 48152
>>

>> This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to
>> which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is
>> proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from
>> disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, or have been inadvertently
>> and erroneously referenced in the address line, you are not authorized to
>> read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If
>> you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
>> immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message. (ID m031214)

*There is no place like "/home"*
*Tuco (Benedicto Pasifico Juan Maria) Ramirez*