[Spacewalk-list] Your satellite certificate has expired

Tomáš Kašpárek tkaspare at redhat.com
Mon Jul 16 11:55:42 UTC 2018

Hello,

the best solution for you would be to upgrade to Spacewalk 2.5 (or
higher) as these versions are not using entitlement certificate anymore.

If for some reason you want to stay at Spacewalk 2.4 (or lower), I've
created new entitlement certificate. However I did use different GPG key
for signing it so you will need to import it.
Instructions how to import my GPG key, and re-activate Spacewalk can be
found here:
https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/Refreshing-certificate

Best regards,
Tomáš