[Spacewalk-list] rhncfg-actions in SW 2.8?

Guy Matz guymatz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 18:28:15 UTC 2018

Hi!  I have a bunch of servers with SW 2.7 client installed, which includes
rhncfg-actions . . .  Looking at the SW 2.8 repo I don't see
rhncfg-actions, and when I install SW 2.8 client on a server I see in the
SW server UI for that machine, under Remote Command:
You must enable Remote Command execution on the target system by installing
the rhncfg-actions RPM.

How do I get Remote Commands to work under 2.8?  Is there an equivalent
package under 2.8 that I should be installing instead?

Thanks!!
Guy