[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk API package remove does not check dependency

Paschedag, Robert paschedag.netlution at swr.de
Thu Jun 7 12:38:33 UTC 2018

It's not spacewalks responsibility to check for package dependencies. It just downloads the packages and stores them. That's it.

The "client" is responsible to calculate the dependencies and "get" the missing packages from the repo

Also it sounds strange to me, that net-snmp depends on something from mysql (but I did not check that....it just sounds strange).

Robert