[Spacewalk-list] Errata deployment

jin&hitman&Barracuda jinhitman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 12:50:16 UTC 2018

Hi

Trying to deploy errata files. Not all of them but some erratas. For
example ELBA-2018-4118. I confirmed that the rpm packages listing in this
errata are already downloaded and I can locate under /var/satellite
directories. Also verifying them with their sha256 summaries against in
errata file.

Short story, when I select errata and choose "deploy" on some servers it
gaves error like below.

Failed: Packages failed to install properly: Package
lvm2-libs-7:2.02.177-4.0.2.el7.x86_64 is not available for installation
Package device-mapper-libs-7:1.02.146-4.0.2.el7.x86_64 is not available for
installation. (...)
The error mesage goes like this and has lines like above for every single
packets listing in errata.

I noticed that the names of the rpm packages in error lines are different
than the errata's. But I believe the problem is not related to naming
differences.

However, this issue affects our daily operations and need some guidance.
Does anyone know where to look ?

--
*There is no place like "/home"*
*From HemiB A R R A C U D A !*