[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart fails due to missing Base group

Michael Watters wattersm at watters.ws
Fri Mar 16 14:47:44 UTC 2018

I've set up a Spacewalk server running spacewalk 2.7 and created a
kickstart profile along with a distribution for Fedora 26. I am able to
PXE boot using this profile however anaconda fails with an error as
follows. "You have specified that the group 'Base' should be installed.
This group does not exist. Would you like to ignore this group and
continue with installation?" Screenshot is available here:
https://i.imgur.com/cTFziag.png Does anybody know what would cause this?
I'm able to access our mirrors without any issues and I'm quite certain
they are up to date.