[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart fails due to missing Base group

Michael Watters wattersm at watters.ws
Fri Mar 16 15:26:49 UTC 2018

For anybody else that runs into this issue I was able to get kickstart
to work by making the following changes under the Software section.

* uncheck the Don't install @Base package group option.

* check Ignore missing packages

* Add @standard to the default package list.

The --nobase option was removed in Fedora 22 which causes kickstart to
fail when this option is selected on newer Fedora releases.