[Spacewalk-list] Install Cobbler 2.6.11 from EPEL?

Glennie, Jonathan - 0443 - MITLL jrglenni at ll.mit.edu
Wed Mar 21 19:56:58 UTC 2018

Is it possible to install the cobbler version directly from epel rather than
using the version packaged with spacewalk and retain the integration
functionality?

I ask because almost all of our new systems are coming with UEFI BIOS now
and we have to disable secure boot/enable legacy boot modes with the current
version of cobbler in order to get the systems to kickstart and boot
properly.  I believe newer versions of cobbler support UEFI booting out of
the box with the proper dhcp template settings pre-configured.

If not, does anyone know if it's possible to get cobbler 2.0.11 to work with
UEFI clients?

-Jon