[Spacewalk-list] Errata files

jin&hitman&Barracuda jinhitman at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:43:55 UTC 2018

Hi

I just got a spacewalk server that runs Oracle Spacewalk ver. 2.4. It looks
like the "Errata" pages on UI not listing all erratas. But when I use UI to
check "Channels", I can see "Erratas" related that channel and they look
sync with repos on internet. I am a newbie for Spacewalk. While trying to
sync channels on cli, I use "spacewalk-repo-sync -c <repoName>" and command
reports "success" after a while. Looks ok but every time it reports "repo
uln://xyz  has 1313 errata" and the reported errata count never decrease.

I'm following Red Hat's documents (Satellite 5.X) for Spacewalk and have no
clue yet. Does anybody have any idea where I can start the troubleshoot
steps ?

--
Tuco Ramirez
*There is no place like "/home"*