[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart from a “promoted” channel

Emmett Hogan ehogan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:18:10 UTC 2018

Let me try asking this a slightly different way:

Does anyone know if you can kickstart a system from a channel maintained with spacewalk-manage-channel-lifecycle?

(Sorry if I didn’t give enough time for an answer to this before…I’ve just been banging my head against the wall about it and I’m up against a deadline now.) :-(

Thanks,