[Spacewalk-list] RHEL 7 - Spacewalk

Andrei Popenta andrei.popenta at visma.com
Thu Sep 13 06:41:05 UTC 2018

Hi,

I've opened a case at redhat and asked them about this.
here is their answer:

Getting back to you question "Is it ok to sync RHEL channels in Spacewalk
and use that to manage updates for servers running rhel or is this
considered to be a license infringement ?"
Answer: Systems will be under no support from Red Hat if you are updating
them from upstream spacewalk.

BR,
Andrei