[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-report enhancement

P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 4 08:28:18 UTC 2019

Good morning

I really like the "spacewalk-report system-currency" report as it gives a really good idea of the patch status of each registered system. However, is there any way of getting a "System Groups" column added to this? We use System Groups to group systems by service and so this would help us produce a regular report that could be sent to each service Manager. Currently, we have to do this manually after running the report and putting the output in to Excel.

Only the "spacewalk-report inventory" report seems to have a Groups column but it lacks the patch type details of the "spacewalk-report system-currency" report.

Equally, if anyone knows of an alternative way of doing this, then that would be good too.

Regards

Philip Cookson
Linux Administrator
IT Services