[Spacewalk-list] Clients YUM Repos Not Being Updated

matt.diener at sony.com matt.diener at sony.com
Wed Apr 17 17:47:06 UTC 2019

I’m having a problem where after a client registers, there are no repos assigned to the client. This problem started after a hostname change on the spacewalk server itself. The clients checkin with no problems and update the database about itself, but it seems that it gets no info back from the server. I have been combing through logs. I was able to fix a problem with the jabber server and a couple of other things where the legacy hostname was still listed, but I’m a bit stuck at the moment.

Thanks!

Matt