[Spacewalk-list] Clients YUM Repos Not Being Updated

P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 18 07:43:50 UTC 2019

Hi Matt

There’s a utility called “spacewalk-hostname-rename” for that! It’s part of the “spacewalk-utils” package available from the Spacewalk repo. The details in the link below may help you identify what bit hasn’t been done, yet, or the utility may still work for you?

https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/SpacewalkHostnameRename

Regards