[Spacewalk-list] How to identify & add channels and repos

Mark Gunatheeson Mark.Gunatheeson at sita.aero
Wed Aug 7 01:28:29 UTC 2019

Hi

I have installed Spacewalk 2.9 on Rhel 7 server and subscribed to Redhat network.

How do I identify & add extra channels and repos ? I have attached the screen shot.

Regards,
Mark

Confidential Communication: The contents of this e-mail including any attachment are confidential and intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed. Any reader of this email who is not the intended recipient is notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from your computer system. Subsequent alterations to this email after its transmission will be disregarded.