[Spacewalk-list] Unable to create Spacewalk kickstart distribution due to initrd could not be found error.

David djh2070 at email.vccs.edu
Sun Dec 8 23:54:56 UTC 2019

Hello Chris,

     So after playing around I decided to mount the installation ISO and
use that directory as the tree path for the distribution channel. I was
able to create the distribution, even with selinux set to permissive. I
did try to see if I could do this with selinux enforced but I  couldn't
reach the spacewalk landing page. I think that parts on me because I
mucked up the configs on this server. The question I have is why is
behavior different when mounting the ISO vs using a dedicated directory?
I feel like it should work more or less the same, can anyone shed some
light on this?

Thank you,

        David