[Spacewalk-list] Sequences going wrong

Thomas Schweikle tschweikle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:30:53 UTC 2019

Hi!

We're having a lot of troubble with spacewalk loosing sequences, or
better: loosing sync within sequences. As spacewalk runs all looks ok
for some time. then you may get "Internal server error" at a variety
of places. Mostly it starts showing up in "Schedule -> Actions" click
on one of the numbers behind in columns Finished, Failed, Pending.
Instead of showing me details on where the action hav finished, failed
or is pending I am prompted with "Internal server error".

Looking into the sql-logs I can find sequences out of sync. Fixing
these manually makes it work again -- for some time. I do not have any
idea why these sequences starting to get out of sync. Any idea? Bug?

Spacewalk 2.9
OS: CentOS 7

--
Thomas