[Spacewalk-list] Sequences going wrong

P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 14 11:09:52 UTC 2019

Hi Thomas

The "Internal Server Error" appears to be a really generic and un-helpful message that comes out of Spacewalk in all sorts of scenario's! I haven't experienced your particular problem but, in the past, I've been advised to look at " /var/log/tomcat/catalina.out" to try and get a better idea of what the issue is. Don't know if this will help on this occasion?

Regards
Phil