[Spacewalk-list] Sequences going wrong

Thomas Schweikle tschweikle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:28:26 UTC 2019

On 14.02.2019 12:09, P.Cookson-mHdZ94l+r7K1Qrn1Bg8BZw at public.gmane.org
wrote:
> Hi Thomas
>
> The "Internal Server Error" appears to be a really generic and un-helpful message that comes out of Spacewalk in all sorts of scenario's! I haven't experienced your particular problem but, in the past, I've been advised to look at " /var/log/tomcat/catalina.out" to try and get a better idea of what the issue is. Don't know if this will help on this occasion?

No, this was not helpful in this occasion. I'd need some way to make
spacewalk deliver what error was created, by taking logs from
/var/log/tomcat/catalina.out, /var/lib/pgsql/11/data/log/postgres-*.log.

It would be really helpful spacewalk pushing the error logs to the web
interface for debugging such cases!

> Regards
> Phil

Thomas