[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk : Network configuration ifcfg files are overwritten at boot

Jérôme Meyer Jerome.Meyer at lcsystems.ch
Fri Feb 22 07:23:35 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I've noticed that during the kickstart, two interfaces were created: the eth0 defined by the kickstart and an another created by dracut: eno16780... which includes the GATEWAY. So, I also found that the problem was described by https://access.redhat.com/solutions/3017441

As described by Red Hat I think to create this file into kickstart to resolve the issue:
$ cat /etc/dracut.conf.d/99-disable_ifcfg.conf
omit_dracutmodules+="ifcfg"

Do you also have encounter this problem?  how did you solve it ?

Thanks for your feedback

Best regards,
Jérôme