[Spacewalk-list] Disable downloading stock repos in CentOS

Paul Deveau pdeveau at uottawa.ca
Fri Feb 22 12:51:34 UTC 2019

Hello,

I would like to disable the downloading of the stock repos like Centos-Base.repo and the rest They get in the way when I perform upgrades (unless I'm doing something wrong?) I usually move the repos to a different directory so that yum does not see them.

Thank you,

--
Paul Deveau
Analyste de systèmes principal|Senior Systems Analyst