[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk - Patching Log Files

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 21:17:39 UTC 2019

Logging on the client isn't enabled by default, but I believe you can get
that information by enabling it in the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date config
file.

writeChangesToLog[comment]=Log to /var/log/up2date which packages has been
added and removed
writeChangesToLog=1

Otherwise you can query the API to get all the events for a particular
system.