[Spacewalk-list] Ubuntu 16.04 - OpenSCAP & OSAD

Raymond Setchfield raymond.setchfield at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 11:07:25 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I am looking into the possibility of using spacewalk for ubuntu servers. So
far its fine as I am able to register the servers and download packages
etc.

However, I am also looking to use remote commands and also to audit the
servers as well. Looking through the archives and also what I can find
online. There doesn't appear to be much information available. Can you
please help me on how to add the servers to allow remote commands and also
utilise the use of openSCAP scans.

Thanks

Ray