[Spacewalk-list] Oddball question about Spacewalk possibly corrupting yum update

Scott Worthington scott.c.worthington at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:08:02 UTC 2019

If you want to stick to your local yum repo, have you considered the
following:

* For collecting hardware inventory and installed packages:
1.  https://github.com/fboender/ansible-cmdb

* Using Ansible for configuration management ("sending remote commands to
big groups at once")?

And if you need a front end for Ansible, you could investigate:
1. https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Ansible+Plugin
2. https://github.com/Batix/rundeck-ansible-plugin
3. https://github.com/ansible/awx