[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk server Internal Error

Ethan Bonick ethan.bonick at truqua.com
Fri Mar 15 12:46:21 UTC 2019

Paul-Andre,

Reading comprehension is key. It says to use java 1.8  for Redhat/CentOS 7
and Tomcat failing to start. I am not using either of those and my Tomcat
started just fine. Nowhere does it state not to use Java 11. I'm now
working through a bunch of java errors with 1.8 to get all the services up
and running again. The documentation is not complete for upgrades as it
should state to not use Java 11 if it doesn't work and it's contained in a
supported distributions repos.

Ethan