[Spacewalk-list] Help with Visually Identifying a Spacewalk Server

William Hongach William.Hongach at marist.edu
Thu Mar 21 14:35:12 UTC 2019

An alternative that I prefer would be to modify spacewalk.css on each server to place an image or name value relating to the specific server in the header class.  This way that change would propagate to every page within the Spacewalk portal as feedback to the user regarding which server they were interacting with.

A basic modification to a page header or site header should suffice.  Hope that helps.