[Spacewalk-list] [External Sender] Re: Help with Visually Identifying a Spacewalk Server

Larry Clegg lclegg at kyriba.com
Thu Mar 21 18:10:28 UTC 2019

Thanks for this information.  My knowledge of HTML and how to manipulate
the css file is very limited.  Haven’t figured out how to do the below
recommendations.

*Larry E. Clegg*

Systems Engineer (SaaS Platform Operations) | *Kyriba*

[Cell Phone] +1 858-357-5579

[Address] 9620 Towne Centre Drive | Suite 250 | San Diego, California |
92121

www.kyriba.com | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/KyribaCorp> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/kyribacorp> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/kyriba-corporation> | Blog