[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk schedule does not run at time specified

Stephen.Weaver at bluesky.co.uk Stephen.Weaver at bluesky.co.uk
Tue May 7 12:09:45 UTC 2019

Hi All

No idea what I have missed or got wrong here.
Spacewalk Server 2.9 all services come up as OK,
OSAD up and running, all clients running Spacewalk client 2.9
OSAD up and running on all clients, updates and reboots
all work with out a problem, but do not at the time specified,
here is an example of a recent schedule, at first I thought it
something to do with the INTERVAL setting, but as I am using
OSAD this should have no effect, or am I mistaken, these
are customer servers, so we inform them when the updates
are happening, but these timing's are making us look incompetent?

Anyone got any ideas?

Schedule        Actual
21:00           22:06
21:10           22:15