[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk schedule does not run at time specified

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Tue May 7 16:09:36 UTC 2019

Am 7. Mai 2019 14:09:45 MESZ schrieb Stephen.Weaver at bluesky.co.uk:
>Hi All
>
>No idea what I have missed or got wrong here.
>Spacewalk Server 2.9 all services come up as OK,
>OSAD up and running, all clients running Spacewalk client 2.9
>OSAD up and running on all clients, updates and reboots
>all work with out a problem, but do not at the time specified,
>here is an example of a recent schedule, at first I thought it

Do I read correctly? ALL jobs are functioning but do not run at the time scheduled, right?

Then there is an issue with osad and rhnsd on the client is doing the job (via interval)

You could try to stop osad on one client, remove the "osad-auth.conf" within /etc/sysconfig/rhn and start it again. It should generate a new "id". Then try again with a remote command.

Robert

--
sent from my mobile device