[Spacewalk-list] How to Replace Self-Signed SSL Certificate

P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk P.Cookson at bham.ac.uk
Fri May 17 11:09:21 UTC 2019

Hello subscribers

I have Spacewalk 2.8 installed on a RHEL 7 server using the original self-signed SSL certificate. I need to replace this with a certificate from my organisation. Not sure if this can be done from the WebUI or needs to be command line but can someone provide a procedure please (haven't been able to spot anything relevant for my setup online or in list, yet, but can't help thinking many people would have wanted to do this)?

Regards

Philip Cookson
Linux Administrator
IT Services