[Spacewalk-list] error with "spacecmdsoftwarechannel_setsyncschedule"

Guy Matz guymatz at gmail.com
Fri May 17 21:08:34 UTC 2019

Thanks for the reply!  I think the quotes should only be needed if running
the command in the shell as you did, rather then within the spacecmd REPL
as I tried.  Regardless, still not working for me:

matz at pdx-pkgms-lv01 ~ $ rpm -q spacecmd
spacecmd-2.8.25-1.el7.centos.noarch
matz at pdx-pkgms-lv01 ~ $ spacecmd -q softwarechannel_listsyncschedule | grep
epel7-x86_84
  145  epel7-x86_84
matz at pdx-pkgms-lv01 ~ $ spacecmd softwarechannel_setsyncschedule
epel7-x86_84 '0 0 22 ? * 1'
INFO: Connected to http://pdx-pkgms-lv01/rpc/api as matz
softwarechannel_setsyncschedule:
Sets the repo sync schedule for a software channel

usage: softwarechannel_setsyncschedule <CHANNEL> <SCHEDULE>
    -e/--no-errata : Do not sync errata
    -f/--fail : Terminate upon any error
    -k/--sync-kickstart : Create kickstartable tree
    -l/--latest : Only download latest package versions when repo syncs

The schedule is specified in Quartz CronTrigger format without enclosing
quotes.
For example, to set a schedule of every day at 1am, <SCHEDULE> would be 0 0
1 * * ?
If <SCHEDULE> is left empty, it will be disabled.
Any other thoughts out there?

Thanks again