[Spacewalk-list] [EXT]:Re: CentOS repos reappear in /etc/yum.repos.d

Dawn Mathews John dawnmathewsjohn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 19:11:37 UTC 2019

Just an assumption.

I have been through this situation, that the /etc/yum.repos.d/ CentOS-* are
enabled even after disabling or deleting the files. Upon investigating I
found that, updating packages by yum update will also update the rpm
package - centos-release*.rpm. Once this RPM is installed, this would
replace the original contents of the repo directory.

I wonder, if this is your issue.