[Spacewalk-list] info request list by a newbie

gian sisal giansisal19 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 09:08:54 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
first: I'm using spacewalk 2.9.
I have two questions to pose:
1- I have "inactive systems" after 1 day, but for the systems I'm checking,
maybe for maintenance or other reasons, I can have inactive systems for at
least 2-3 days, spacewalk sends me notifications about systems I already
know they are "inactive" (temporarily). Is there a way to tell spacewalk
(portal configuration/server command line) to set "inactivity time"?

2- Related to the one above: I found a voice under "Systems --> duplicated
systems" that says:
 Inactive systems are listed below.
A system is inactive if its system has not checked in for  "1 days"
The part "1 days" is in drop-down list... other choices are "4 hours".."1
month"... I tried to set "1 week" instead of "1 days" but the preference is
not saved anywhere: I just switch and turn back to the section and again:
"1 days". Is that normal? and above all: is this what I was looking for to
answer the question above? last: is there a way to save this preference
permanently?

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

Best Regards.