[Spacewalk-list] Problem while registering ( CentOS 7 )

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Tue Sep 3 06:12:00 UTC 2019

There must be something broken with your installation on that server.
Some packages are missing, probably some dependencies missing.

Run "yum check dependencies" or even "yum check" as root. The latter
takes a while.

I guess there will be some dependencies missing, maybe from an
interrupted installation?

-Gerald