[Spacewalk-list] install packages when migrating from oracle to postgres

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 17:53:37 UTC 2019

Hello

I'm not totally aware of this guide, however, one plan that I believe to be
great should be

1. Do an online backup from your current installation
2. Install the fresh one using embedded db (PG) "I believe you are planning
to use embedded". SW in the same version as the original
3. Restore the DB using db-control

After that, you should be able to see the entire content and your SW should
be working fine. After that, just the upgrade process as usual.

Ps.: I'll take a look on the link ASAP.
Best
Waldirio
Skype: waldirio