[Spacewalk-list] CentOS 8.1 Clone Channels didn't work

Mario Heininger mario at mediatronix.de
Tue Apr 14 15:13:45 UTC 2020

I am facing more and more Problems.

I see an osad-5.11.110 Package in the spacewalk-client repo ... CentOS 8
Server is connected also to that Channel. But the Server see only
osad-5.10 from appstreams ...

Also if i look with a
dnf repo-packages test-centos-81-64-spacewalktools list

i didn't see that osad Package which is in the channel. I checked the
REPO Files on the Spacewalk ... there is the Package included.

if i add directly the spacewalk-client repository from the Internet ->
Client doesn't see that osad Package.

Strange things going on with CentOS-8 ...

Mario Heininger                           e-Mail: mario at mediatronix.de
D - 14165 Berlin - Germany                Internet: maja-on-tour.de