[Spacewalk-list] CentOS 8.1 Clone Channels didn't work

Stefan Bluhm redhat.com at bluhm-de.com
Tue Apr 14 16:40:14 UTC 2020

To me, this sounds like module "issues"/works as designed. Check out if modules are enabled/disabled for these packages and in which modules these are contained.

If you have locally modules enabled, updates will show in Spacewalk but not on the client.

So start digging in that direction. Here some fun commands to try out

dnf module list
dnf module info <module name> (try rhn-tools)
dnf module disable <module name>
dnf module enable <module name>
dnf module install <module name>

dnf module <(choose from 'list', 'update', 'install', 'reset', 'disable', 'enable', 'provides', 'info', 'remove')>

Good Luck