[Spacewalk-list] CentOS 8.1 Clone Channels didn't work

Mario Heininger mario at mediatronix.de
Wed Apr 15 11:05:05 UTC 2020

Thanks for that ... is searched over 2 Hours yesterday i found the
module satellite-5-client and disabled it but that doesn't helped here.

At the end i missed that "rhn-tools" modules ... i checked many times
the module list but didn't saw it ...

So today i disabled also rhn-tools module and yeah it is working !

Mario Heininger                           e-Mail: mario at mediatronix.de
D - 14165 Berlin - Germany                Internet: maja-on-tour.de