[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk repositories & file stores

Laurence Rosen lrosen at interactions.com
Thu Feb 6 19:23:46 UTC 2020

Not even sure how to search (google) for this subject.

I want to setup a locally available yum repo via http I can use to
initially install the spacewalk client without internet access.
I currently have mirrored some repos via mrepo and serve those dir out to
new client systems for easy client prms installation.

The problem with this is it is duplicating the internal spacewalk repos
I've setup wasting mus storage.

Is there a way to utilize the all the cached data in spacewalk and serve
out as yum repos rather than having another copy of all the rpms in
/var/ww/mrepo?

I am probably missing something stupid simple.  Also please direct me to
any further documentation that describes how the spacewalk repo system
works in detail.  I am constantly feeling

--

Larry R

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain
Interactions LLC
proprietary information, which is privileged,
confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to the Interactions
LLC. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, copying,
or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail
is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copy of
this e-mail and any printout. Thank You.