[Spacewalk-list] "Invalid function call attempted (code 6)"

Paul Greene paul.greene.va at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 23:26:16 UTC 2020

Just to add some more info that might be relevant.
The spacewalk server itself is running CentOS 7.7, kernel
3.10.0-1062.9.1.el7.x86_64, and most of the clients that are failing are
running the same kernel.
There's some machines running an older kernel - 3.10.0-862.14.4.el7.x86_64
- and on these machines they seem to reliably run the task without problems.
A small number of machines on the newer kernel succeed with the task, but
most don't.