[Spacewalk-list] "Invalid function call attempted (code 6)"

Ezequiel Sozzi sozeze at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 00:22:23 UTC 2020

Hi Paul,

This a more often issue than everybody things, in order to fix this,
what we do is to run the next commands on the client side:

Disable all the plugins to disable rhnplugin: sed -i
's/plugins=1/plugins=0/g' /etc/yum.conf

Disable all the external repositores: yum-config-manager --disable \*

Re-enable all the plugins to enable rhnplugin: sed -i
's/plugins=0/plugins=1/g' /etc/yum.conf
Update all the packages related to rpm, rhn, and yum: yum update rpm* rhn*
yum* -y

This fix the issue. At least that's my experience. Hope this helps.

BR,

Ezequiel