[Spacewalk-list] "Invalid function call attempted (code 6)"

Paul Greene paul.greene.va at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 16:11:08 UTC 2020

Ezequiel,

I tried it but it didn't seem to do anything.  😬
These systems have no connection to the internet - our repositories are all
internal to the network (one repo for base, one for updates, and one for
EPEL), and they have all the latest updates anyway, so there was nothing to
update.
Not sure where to go with this.
Just to add to my second post - older versions of CentOS 7 aren't having
issues, and there's many systems still on CentOS 6 that don't have any
issues either. So that leads me to believe there's something about the
differences in OS versions that are the root of the problem.

Paul