[Spacewalk-list] Is latest version of Spacewalk v2.9?

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 22:54:26 UTC 2020

Check previous threads from this morning and last week.  The devs have
very limited time to work on Spacewalk since Red Hat no longer uses
Spacewalk as upstream for Satellite.  :(

If you want to manage EL8 clients, you should install nightly (on EL7)
since it has various bug fixes.  Spacewalk server cannot run on EL8 as
mentioned in previous threads.

/Brian/