[Spacewalk-list] Is latest version of Spacewalk v2.9?

lists at alderfamily.org lists at alderfamily.org
Thu Feb 20 23:46:11 UTC 2020

Sorry if my questions weren't clear, because it wasn't in the list earlier today or previously, that I can find.

Is it intended that Spacewalk 2.10 will be able to run on EL8?  Not whether it will support EL8 clients.  I am very aware of the 2.9 challenges supporting EL8 clients.  Mine works just fine.

As far as the estimate question, I was hoping for a guess of weeks or months.  I am very aware of the abomination that RH turned out as Sate6, its impact on the Spacewalk community and their unholy marriage to Big Blue.  Shame, after 24 years.  I wonder what history will say of this deal?  That was rhetorical, no need to respond.

Btw, a personal 'thank you' to all of the RH developers who have delivered a superior product over the years.