[Spacewalk-list] syncing SLES15 and SLES15SP1 repos to Spacewalk

Alan Pittman Alan.Pittman at publix.com
Thu Jan 16 13:51:08 UTC 2020

Hi,
  Is anyone successfully syncing SLES 15 and SLES 15 SP1 repos from updates.suse.com to Spacewalk 2.8 (or 2.9)? If you are, can I compare notes with you please? I have been successfully syncing SLES11 and SLES12 repos for some time now, but haven't been able to  get a SLES 15 repo to sync. Suse support isn't any help. They will only verify the URL and userid/password.

Any help would sure be appreciated.

Alan

Alan Pittman
Publix Super Markets, Inc.
alan.pittman at publix.com
1-863-686-8754 x46320

Unix is user friendly. It's just very selective about who its friends are.