[Spacewalk-list] syncing SLES15 and SLES15SP1 repos to Spacewalk

William Hongach William.Hongach at marist.edu
Thu Jan 16 14:32:24 UTC 2020

Hello,

Not directly.  The method I use for SLES 12 and 15 is to sync the target repos to a local SMT server using smt-mirror, then use a scripted cron job to push these package updates to custom Spacewalk channels via rhnpush.  It's not elegant but it works as a staging process with granular control over what updates go to specific channels for testing in dev before being pushed to prod.